For Whom :
First step for learners who wish to build their communication skill.
- Is to develop
1. An ability to translate any information from his mother tongue into English.
2. An ability to use structures correctly.
3. Clarity on functional usage of structures.
4. Shifting his attitude from “Can I ?” to “I can”
- Personal Guidance
- Language Lab
- Fluency Drills
- Word and Pronunciation Practice
- Sentence Practice
- Speech Drill
- Importance of communication skills
- Creating simple sentences
- Communicating simple instructions
- Usage of adjectives
- Usage of adverbs – 1
- Usage of adverbs – 2
- Usage of adverbs – 3
- Usage of pronouns
- Clarity on possessive noun and its usage
- Articles: usage of ” a/an”
- Articles: usage of “the”
- Verbs and its forms
- Irregular verbs
- Usage of sense verbs 1
- Usage of sense verbs 2
- Usage of sense verbs 3
- State of being
- Actions: usage of present singular and plural verb
- Actions: usage of present participle 1
- Actions: usage of present participle 2
- Actions: usage of past tense verb
- Actions: usage of past participle
- Actions: extra applications
- Actions: structures, titles and its functions
- Negative sentences
- Usage of ‘do’ forms
- Usage of confirmation questions 1
- Usage of confirmation questions 2
- Usage of information questions 1
- Usage of information questions 2
- Passive voice day 1
- Passive voice day 2
- Passive voice day 3
- Asking and requesting permission
- Indirect speech 1
- The learner gains confidence by increasing his vocabulary, practicing basic patterns, by beginning to read and understand words and sentences in English.
Without developing a skill to communicate in English a student cannot speak English,
Skill is developed only by implementation of the trained knowledge and
Implementation needs clarity. So
The course project is aimed to check, if our student has that clarity on the subject. and we measure it through his ability to teach.
Once our student completes the course, we challenge the student to teach what he has learnt to at least five people. and later we will conduct assessment to those five trained candidates and based on their performance we give credentials to our student .
Everyone who completes the course project successfully gets a certificate.